Multiply helps employees build confidence with numbers for life and work. It is available to anyone aged 19+ without a Level 2 qualification (or equivalent) in Maths.
The programme includes a wide variety of offers, initiatives and courses from drop in sessions, to short term intensive courses to full length qualifications.
The majority of local offers, support and courses are launching throughout the autumn.
We also recommend contacting local providers, such as Further Education colleges, as there may be offers that aren’t captured on Find a course.
All initiatives, offers and courses are fully funded and flexible to limit pressures on existing commitments.
Multiply does not require an in-work placement.
Benefits of Multiply
Improving your employee’s numeracy skills can help improve the quality of your workforce and encourage better productivity.
By encouraging your staff to increase their numeracy skills, you are likely to see a reduction in numeracy related mistakes.
Multiply also helps with:
- support for new recruits lacking confidence with numbers
- building employee and employer confidence with numbers in life and work
- motivating your employees to pursue different forms of training in the workplace
- supporting your employees to progress within your organisation
Further information about Multiply
- T Levels: industry placements
- Sector-based Work Academy Programme (SWAP)
- Skills Bootcamps
- Supported Internships for learners with an education, health and care plan
- Care-Leaver covenant
- Employing prisoners and prison leavers
- Free courses and additional training for your employees